Monday, September 22, 2008

growing up.

Growing up is hard.


I would know. I have been out of high school for going on 4 years now, still live at home, and I play more then I make money.


I have recently decided that the only way im going to get anything done in life is if I get out of Utah and start over. GO TO COLLEGE. I need an education.


So, I have pretty much decided on 2 colleges in California. SADDLEBACK and VENTURA.

Both pretty good and both have photography programs.
Hmmm tough decisions. Either way I think I would enjoy it.


All I know is California better get ready!!



On a side note:
Today is Monday.


If your a girl and dont know what that means, we have a serious problem on our hands.


GOSSIP GIRL



tonight at 7 is gonna be soooo amazing
BE THERE
..best and favorite show..




XOXO

2 comments:

bb,tonya and cam... said...

ash pants...so when are you making the big move!? i know how you feel...thats why i moved to utah cause is i had stayed home i would probably still be living there too! :) you'll love it!

Molly said...

gossip girl!
i have to watch it online cause i dont get cw here.

california. im glad your spreading your wings girl!